Terms of Submission and Guidelines
By submitting your article, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
IRABF editors are allowed to edit your article for grammar, spelling, and formatting. We will not edit the article to change the meaning or original intention of the article. Articles with poor grammar and/or formatting will generally not be included on the website.
IRABF only publishes articles relevant and interesting to professionals.
Informative articles are welcomed. Promotional materials are not.
IRABF does not contact authors regarding approval or denial of working paper articles to be placed on the web.
Your email address will not be sold to a third party.
If you need to make a change to your article or if you need to request an article deletion, you may do so by contacting us.
You grant IRABF permission to transcribe your article as it is written into audio and/or video. Your author bio will also be transcribed and included as it appears.
You grant IRABF permission to distribute your article content accompanied by your author bio to outside channels.
You may have your working paper published on our websites, such as SSRN.
You can use this list to carry out a final check of your submission before you send it to the journal for review.
Ensure that the following items are present:
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
· E-mail address
· Full postal address
All necessary files have been uploaded:
1. Cover Letter*
2. Title page (with authors and affiliations)*
3. Manuscript (without authors identifiers)*
4. Manuscript (with authors identifiers)*
5. other file
Format of Article:
1. Use 1.5 line spacing.
2. Require maximum of 100 to 150 words for Abstract.
3. Require all tables/figures to be at the end of the paper and leave these at the end of each paper for publications.
4. Ensure that tables are formatted correctly and can be read easily.
5. Include acknowledgements at the end of the paper before the reference section.
6. Use a margin of 0.28" for left-hand margin and 0.08" for right hand margin.
7. Put down maximum of 4 key words and 4 JEL codes.
8. Use uniform on the right margin.
9. Some sort of tables note style would be useful.
10. Mention that use of footnotes should be limited to pertinent information needed that (avoid overuse of footnotes).